Do you know an EXCEPTIONAL tradeswoman?
Nominate them for the
2022 Midlands Tradeswoman of the Year Award
Our awards program recognizes, celebrates and validates the successes and challenges of working women, as well as students, advocates and workplace leaders.
We honor those who have made or are on their way to making a piece of history in non-traditional trades careers.
- Skilled Trade should be listed on the US Bureau of Labor Statistics 2018 Standard Occupational Classification System Code 47-0000 Construction Occupations.
- This is a currently working skilled tradesperson with at least three years experience. She has achieved a skill level respected by her peers, supervisors and the community, shows passion for her work and mutual respect for co-workers.
- Must have company office or projects within the Midlands area of South Carolina that include the following counties: Calhoun, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lexington, Orangeburg, Richland, Saluda, Sumter, Lee, Clarendon, Newberry and Aiken.
- NOT required to be a NAWIC member.
- Completed nomination form due by August 5th to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All nominations will be reviewed by committee.
- Remember, Quality over Quantity. Assume the judges know nothing about your nominee, trade or workplace. Use descriptive words. Focus on career related information. Describe who they are. Share your passion. Convince us!
Winner is scheduled to be named at the NAWIC Chapter #113 55th Anniversary/Annual Employer Appreciation Event on August 22, 2020.